Like black tea, green tea comes from the Camellia sinensis plant. The difference between them is green tea is made with unfermented leaves, while fully fermented leaves comprise black tea. Fermentation reduces the leaves’ concentration of natural antioxidant compounds, or polyphenols, making green tea higher in antioxidants than black. The polyphenols in green tea appear to be more potent antioxidants than vitamin C, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center, and drinking it in moderation may benefit your health.
- Water Damage Removal: Home facts
- Appliance Repair Machineries
- The 10 Laws of Drinks And How Learn More
- Case Study: My Experience With Bottles
- In the Market For a Space Saving Sofa?
- Getting To The Point – Foods
- The Art of Mastering Foods
- Smart Ideas: Businesses Revisited
- The Path To Finding Better Foods
- What Do You Know About Services